Spoken Words

"Your thoughts encounter your actions and your succes depends on it."

Monday, March 17, 2008

Written at the 14th. I would like to share you a bit of my experiences so far during this trip. Right now it is about 2.30 at night, We had a party last night and I participated the swimmingpoolestafette... Pool 1,2,3 and as last but not least the SEA!! Now I am sitting in the library of an extremely luxorious resort. And I am touching upon something really interesting now; it IS nice, beautiful and so on. Yes And.... there is a BUT! It feels also sometimes too tight for this conference where I am in now. Atmosphere and space does matter!! This is where our workshop was also about today. We had a very tough ride. We did it, we learned from it and I am proud of our risktaking.
Last days we went within our team trough a great process. When we had a great conversation with the whole team two days ago. Peter came with a model that really related to our team and our way of working as KaosPilots! This model resonated in such a way that we decided to kill all the ideas we already had designed for the workshop. We went along with this model and had our presentation today. It went ok. I didn't feel excited afterwards though, I felt angry! Angry about a lot of things. After this workshop we had a meeting where we explored our feelings and thoughts about the workshop but also about the team and KaosPilots itselves. Peter raised at a certain point the question: " why are you still at the KaosPilots school?" This brought up a lot of stories. At that moment I experienced that being angry not only an emotion of anger is but also an emotion of passion and heartpower!
Maybe I am just drifting away by the sleep that is totally taking me over now. So I'll finish this up. Wish you very good night/morning. ("hello" from Musquito who is joining me while writing this blog)Cheers, take care and wish you all the best!Karin

1 comment:

Eurostars said...

Hi! Now I am really curious what happened at the workshop! I am looking forward to meeting you again.