Spoken Words

"Your thoughts encounter your actions and your succes depends on it."

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I don't like... I could start with a affirmative but the negative is mine...

I don't like English because I don't maitrise it and so it is hard for me to express myself as well than in French
I don't like writting because it need to sit and male our ideas clear...

So I don't like writting in English even more if it is to talk about me or stuff like that...

It is why you, until now never read stuff from me...

Ok let be positif... There are only 4 word in red in what I just type and the keyboard is soft... I gonna writte more on this blog. Olivier C

Ps: It was small and it gonna stay small some inputs some questions... some reflexions as open as possible... Good read... I wish...